Once you hire a Courier, there are some steps to do in order to have them pick up and drop off supplies. The first step is to create “Points”. These points can be either a drop off point or a pick up point. And, you create these points by reusing just one Sim-U-Marker . There is no need to make more than the three you use to make farms, mines or copy your buildings.
Build the Depot, then right-click on the Control Panel in the floor to hire a Courier. Remember, you can have more than one Courier. Then, the steps you take to create and assign Points are as follows:
To Create Points:
1) Go to the chest(s) you wish to be a drop-off/pick-up Point.
2) Place a Sim-U-Marker within 5 blocks of the chest(s) in the area.
3) Right-click on the Marker.
4) Type a name for the location in the text block.
5) Click the “Set new Courier pickup/drop point” button.
6) You will get a red message at the bottom when it is created.
7) Click the “Done” button.
To Assign Points:
1) Go to the Depot and right-click on the Control Panel.
2) Choose the button “Tasks” beside the Courier you wish to use.
3) To add a task, click “Add” in the bottom-left corner.
4) Choose a Pick-Up Point.
5) Then choose a Drop-off Point.
6) To add more tasks, repeat steps 3 – 5.
7) When finished, click “Done” in the top-left corner until you are back to the game.
You can always delete tasks from the “Tasks” screen. Also, you can fire a Courier from the Depot Control Panel- or fire ANY employee from the “Show Employees” button from ANY Control Panel.
These points that you create using a single Sim-U-Marker are also used as points that you can beam yourself to.